Sending and transferring your invoices with SpeedFeed is done in three steps:
1. Printing invoices with the Speedfeed printer
2. Login and Approval
3. Download and sending the Assignment document
1. Printing The Invoices
Once the SpeedFeed support team has created parsing templates, you can start sending invoices in production mode to Bibby Financial Services.
When printing with the SpeedFeed printer, you will get two different print dialogs.
The transferred invoice batch includes invoices that need to be addressed:
If the dialog box shows you a warning triangle when printing invoices you need to Login to see why. There are different reasons why your invoices need to be addressed or corrected:
- Duplicate: You have submitted the same invoice number twice. It is only permitted to send an invoice once. Login to SpeedFeed and remove the duplicate invoice.
- Parsing error: Your invoice has changed in appearance compared to the test invoice that the support used to set up the parsing templates. Please contact the SpeedFeed support to get your templates corrected or adjusted.
- Mandatory information missing: One or several of your invoices are missing mandatory information such as invoice number or customer number and can not be forwarded. Correct your invoices in your ERP or invoicing system and print them with SpeedFeed again.
Your invoices have successfully been sent:
If the dialog box as shown below appears your invoices have been successfully processed in SpeedFeed. Login to SpeedFeed to approve your invoices to send them to Bibby Financial services.
2. Login and Approval
You always need to login to SpeedFeed and approve and send your invoices. When you are logged in you will see the list Invoices to process:
To the left, tick the invoices with status Ready to be sent. Then click on Send. Your invoices are transmitted to your finance company and the Assignment document is created as soon as you click Send. Go to Sent Invoices to print and send your Assignment document to Bibby.
3. View and Send Assignment
Go to Sent Invoices in order to view, download and print the Assignment.
The page Sent Invoices presents the invoice batches that you have sent, sorted by date and time. It also displays the number of invoices in each batch.
By clicking the button Överlåtelsehandling (Assignment document) the Assignment is displayed on the screen. It is a summery of the invoicing details that has been transmitted to Bibby. Print it out, sign and send it to Bibby.
Questions or need assistance? Send a message to our Support Team by clicking Help/Hjälp in the lower right corner or send an email to email@example.com.